The Shaver Shuffle 5K is going virtual for a second year! Thank you to all who participated in 2020. We had more teams than ever before! Help us continue to support cancer research and community programs in 2021. The health and safety of our community is our top priority. Here are the key features of a virtual 5K:
- You can register for the race as you have in the past.
- You have the first two weeks in June (1-15) run, walk or shuffle as you chose. Hit the treadmill, find a trail. . .anything goes.
- Registration opens April 15th!
- Registration fee is $25.00.
- Sign up for the virtual 5K by May 15th to secure your correct size t-shirt. After the 15th, you will receive a size L or XL while quantities last.
Talk to your family and friends and put together a virtual team using social distancing standards.
A drawing will be held for all participants at the end of June for a couple of great prizes.
IMPORTANT: RACE BAG PICK UP DATES
Race bags, including a t-shirt, can be picked up outside of the Randy Shaver Cancer Research and Community Fund offices (12800 Whitewater Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55343) on the following dates:
Please pull up to the circle in front of the main entrance and stay in your vehicle. We will ask for your last name and place the race bag in your car.
Thank you for your continued support of this great cause! Happy shuffling!