Help us continue to support cancer research and community programs during the COVID-19 pandemic by participating in the first ever Shaver Shuffle Virtual 5K during this difficult time! The health and safety of our community is our top priority. Here are the key features of a virtual 5K:
- You can register for the race as you have in the past.
- You have the entire month of August to run, walk or shuffle as you chose. Hit the treadmill, find a trail. . .anything goes.
- Registration opens June 15th!
- Register at www.randyshavercancerfund.org.
- Registration fee is $25.00.
- Sign up for the virtual 5K by July 17th to secure your correct size t-shirt. After the 17th you will receive a size L or XL while quantities last.
- Talk to your family and friends and put together a virtual team using social distancing standards.
Race bags, provided by Flagship Bank, will be available for pick up outside of our office building (12800 Whitewater Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55343) on Wednesday, August 5th from 5:00PM-7:00PM and Saturday, August 8th from 10:00AM-12:00PM. Race bags will include a t-shirt sponsored by MadKat Design, Inc. and goodies. PLEASE NOTE: We will not be shipping any bags out.
All participants will be entered into a drawing for a brand new pair of Apple AirPods courtesy of Rhonda Brau and a tailgating grill courtesy of Warners’ Stellian.
Thank you for your continued support of this great cause! Happy shuffling!