Help us continue to support cancer research and community programs during the COVID-19 pandemic by participating in the first ever Shaver Shuffle Virtual 5K during this difficult time! The health and safety of our community is our top priority. Here are the key features of a virtual 5K:
- You can register for the race as you have in the past.
- You have the entire month of August to run, walk or shuffle as you chose. Hit the treadmill, find a trail. . .anything goes.
- Registration opens June 15th!
- Register at www.randyshavercancerfund.org.
- Registration fee is $25.00.
- Sign up for the virtual 5K by July 17th to secure your correct size t-shirt. After the 17th you will receive a size L or XL while quantities last.
- Talk to your family and friends and put together a virtual team using social distancing standards.
- Scroll down this page and you will find the form to download for Team Registration. Each team member will need to register as well.
- You can also have others support you with a pledge. You will find the form to download below as well.
Race bags, provided by Flagship Bank, will be available for pick up outside of our office building (12800 Whitewater Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55343) on Wednesday, August 5th from 5:00PM-7:00PM and Saturday, August 8th from 10:00AM-12:00PM. Race bags will include a t-shirt sponsored by MadKat Design, Inc. and goodies. PLEASE NOTE: You must pick up your race bag on one of the two dates listed above. We will not be shipping any bags out.
A drawing will be held for all participants at the end of August for a brand new pair of Apple Airpods!
Thank you for your continued support of this great cause! Happy shuffling!